DV Farm: Road To Recovery T-Shirt [BIG BOYS & GIRLS]
The DV Farm is a 501(c)3 nonprofit (located in Gilsum, New Hampshire) that is a long-term rehabilitation for Veterans that homeless and have addiction problems.
A percentage (approximately 93% which leaves DV Radio with $1.00 per shirt after expenses) of each t-shirt sold goes directly to the DV Farm at the end of each month.
For more information about the DV Farm, please head to https://www.DVFarm.org.
This t-shirt makes for a great staple piece in any wardrobe! It has a classic fit with thick cotton fabric.
• 100% cotton
• Ash is 99% cotton, 1% polyester
• Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 6.0 oz/y² (203.4 g/m²)
• Boxy fit
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamless double-needle 7⁄8″ (2.2 cm) collar
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Haiti, or Mexico