Rights of the Disabled [PTSDog] T-shirt
Infringing on the [basic] rights of any individual is wrong and one community that is overlooked more and more each day is that of the disabled community. Do we need to tell you any other reasons that aren't on the shirt as to why you should grab it now?!
[Purchase of any PTSDog merchandise helps benefit PTSDog and his operations.]
This t-shirt makes for a great staple piece in any wardrobe! It has a classic fit with thick cotton fabric.
• 100% cotton
• Ash is 99% cotton, 1% polyester
• Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 6.0 oz/y² (203.4 g/m²)
• Boxy fit
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamless double-needle 7⁄8″ (2.2 cm) collar
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Haiti, or Mexico